Series: Getting IN

Forex tuition - Food for thought NCSU Undergraduate In-State tuition is $2.8k+ (not including typical fees) per semester. Most people who trade are college educated...they have invested 4+ years and a minimum of $22.4k (unless they are on scholarship) to their education. Get a job. Pay off college loans.

I bring this up because most people who start trading do NOT take the same time and energy before throwing considerable monies into the market. This struck me because I am in my last year as senior and I have put time into a major I am working hard NOT to get into. Trading is my calling and the minute I can put ALL my time into studying and trading I can foresee my expertise increase exponentially. If you are serious about trading (options, forex, equities, etc.) invest the time and energy the same way you did for your degree. Thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment