My One word for 2010

Every year people around the world makes new year's resolution but it's hard to keep tabs on it after the first month. Instead of remembering a list it's much easier to remember ONE word to sum up your goals and feelings you want to project into 2010.

For 2010 it's 'Lifestyle'

By the end of 2010 I will be done with the College life. It'll be a shake down for most of my peers that enjoyed their sleeping in, classes skipping, girl chasing, and hanging out lifestyle. It doesn't help that our economy is not aiding mediocre students get jobs.

My college lifestyle will be shaken up. It's part of the reason I have invested a lot of time in forex education...to create a new and better lifestyle after what is suppose to be the best times of my life. ha.

To be true: My New Year's 5 F's are as follow:

Faith - Finish reading the Bible...I started the One Year Bible on August 1st. Almost half way through the book that has shaped the world in many ways. It's one of my most exciting goals this year!

Family - When I think about my family...make no hesitation in giving them a phone call...even if it's for a few minutes.

Friends - Build and shape quality/high caliber relationships with new and old friends. It's becoming difficult to hang out with friends after they depart school and start their new and exciting life

Fitness - Lean out to 185 lbs or get 4 pack...which ever comes first.

Finance (or forex haha):
  • Raise $100k in mini-investments for my currency fund.
  • Continue trading and shoot for 3.5% for month it comes out to be 51% annual return by the end of the year.
  • Attempt to remove/desensitized fear and loss from trading...I am in the 5% got to have the mindset of a successful trader.
  • Find niche to fill in forex blog and make more quality posts more often.
  • Develop Forex Nutshell...my future blog/site.
  • Place in the IBFX mini Challenge
Cheers and Happy New Year!!!

-2010 is going to be EPIC

1 comments:

Steve Klein said...

Nice choice on your one word for the year. I took your advice and had my girl friend draw my one word (last year's) on a big piece of paper and put it up on my wall. Happy new year and hope you're doing well.

Post a Comment