Trader Update

Mini-Term was a awesome Experience!!! School has been an opportunity killer. I've found that I can't handle managing a trade while in the middle of class...so I slowed down the number of trades I take per month. I had an awesome month in January which ended my cold streak (see picture). I'm currently a little below my peak. I plan to make some positive gains during my Spring Break!

Below is an opportunity I am ecstatic about. Sometime in November currensee.com called me and told me that they would be interested in having me as one of their first trade leaders. The site is 'like' a facebook for forex traders. The members are able to view the trades and pick a trade leader to invest in. I trade as I would normally do but the investors that are following me have my trades and risk management duplicated on their accounts. It's a great win-win-win scenario!

  1. Currensee.com gets the commission from their IB business not only on my account but the investors...plus most traders lose or bust out quickly. Currensee will have longer and better residual income from TLP (Trade Leader's Program). Very Smart.
  2. Traders/Investors can tap into talent that would normally be exclusive to elite (30%+ yearly gains). Also learning traders can 'hedge' their live accounts by using TLP. Say I make 30% they lose 10%. They are still up and have the live learning experience.
  3. I am paid like a Wall Street fund manager. I will be taking 25% of the profits. For every 4 investors that match my account my profits will double for the same amount of risk taken...sweet RRR!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Man look at that equity curve, good work Irwin!

Post a Comment