8 dimensions

Trading has been less stellar. Have had 7 tiny losses in a row. Going pro dollar has been a bad idea lately (check the news). The worse is missing out on 4-6 trades that would've made me a lot of money...still young when it comes to dealing trading psychology.

Because of proper risk management account is down to 21.56% from 28%.

I have been working with a fellow from California since the beginning of Summer...who goes by 8 dimensions (Kangaroo Steaks was a trade guided by dimensions himself). He has been extremely helpful in my growth as a trader. He's been in the business for 10 years and doesn't use any indicators...just price, time, and fibs...along with the knowledge of how the banks took my 7% haha. He is my new mentor. We'll see if the 10 years of experience can rub off.

No Need to panic or be greedy. Just be patient and protect capital
-8 dimensions

0 comments:

Post a Comment