The climb up...

Items to improve on:
  • Watch mentor's AM review everyday (He was not showing the AM reviews...for most of January...much of his information could have prevented much of my bad habits.)
  • Be patient...trading mini-lots makes me more likely to enter trades w/o a thought out process...trading a standard lot would make me slow down on my decision making...I need to treat each trade like it's my only one for the day.
  • Stop speculating and start 'trading' - I am not following what I have been taught. Ugh.
  • Limit losses at 20 pips per day...
  • Don't be afraid to get back in...I got burned real bad last month...and I have seen a lot of entry points but I have fear of loss prior to getting in (stop being emotional).
Trades:

February 1 pip

2/12
EUR/USD
0 pip
2/3
EUR/USD
1 pip

Total Account change:
$190.56 (201 pips)

0 comments:

Post a Comment