Winter Break papermoney practice

12/30/08 - 9 pips

EUR/GBP 6 pips [.9771 S - .9765 B] 21:02:31
Broke Tom Demark's line...but overall daily trend was up...the trend is your friend. Closed position
because the trade was against the trend and had to eat...didn't want to leave my money in the game.

USD/CHF 3 pips [1.0587 S - 1.0584 B] 22:59:05
Currency was in a chanel (not possible break in the next hour)...daily trend was down...and last 45 min trend was down. Stochastics was showing the currency was overbought and heading towards to oversold area...Rode the small wave and closed position. Could have left it at a 10 pip stop and a 20 pip profit stop...but wanted to go to bed with a clear mind haha.

01/06/09 74 pips
Whew back in Raleigh...finally I can get away from distractions...and do some long needed trades.

AUD/USD 23 pips [.7074S- .0751.B] 02:43:43
This trade broke bottom support...easy trade. I have added another indicator to my tool belt...the 'Boiler Band' Once it started to touch the bottom wall of the band along with a stabalizing 200 Exponential Moving Average (EMA) I thought this pair would go down during the London open (3 am).

EUR/USD 30 pips [1.3475S - 1.3435B] 02:44:36
Broke Tom Demark Trendline. 200 EMA was trending down. Easy trade.

USD/JPY 26 pips [93.41B- 93.67S] 02:47:19
This pair already popped when I jumped in. The Boiler Bands were constricted...which means it's going to pop...just a matter of when. The USD/JPY 200 EMA has been trending up. Jumped in as fast I could.

*Notice all three trades were place within 3 minutes of each other. I wanted to see how many trades I could watch at the same time without going crazy...testing out my ADD skills.

**The main thing I am paying to at this point (For all three trades in 15 minute view) is trigger candlestick formation and Stochastics crossing each other. I put stops on all trades for 20 pips each...no below but in profit...I am locked in for 60 pips if the market changes and just riding the wave.

AUD/USD
5 pips [.7139S- .7144B] 10:59:23
Broke Tom Demark Trendline...but there was a battle between the bulls and the bears. Not sure where this was going. All indicators were giving me a down trend but the actual resistance was going up. Pulled out the second I couldn't tell the difference.

Winter Break total -
83 pips

0 comments:

Post a Comment